Eden Perfumes

Eden Perfumes 

Eden Perfume is my new favourite concept. This ingenious outfit replicates your favourite fragrance, using naturally derived ingredients for a fraction of the price.

Mind. Blown.



I'll admit I was sceptical at first but the praise for this brand was high indeed. The process couldn't be simpler. Pop the name of your designer perfume into the search bar, hit enter and, et voila, your duplicate shall appear.



I chose two perfumes; an old favourite (Gucci Rush), and a current favourite (Mon Guerlain). I was particularly pleased as Rush was so rudely discontinued by Gucci! After a couple of days my order appeared. I ripped open the jiffy envelope and was immediately hit with a whiff of nostalgia - Gucci Rush! The smell was identical to the one I slathered my 17 year old self in.

Pleased as punch with 'Rush', I couldn't wait to test out Mon Guerlain against Eden's offering. On application, it didn't smell the same, however after a few minutes settling time, I could not tell the difference between the two.

All of the products are Eau De Parfum and as expected, last for-ev-er. I'm talking a good five, six hours before any reapplication is required. On par, if not better, than the originals!



The price bracket probably has a lot to do with the packaging. Eden use a simple glass bottle with their logo on for every perfume. Is it as aesthetically pleasing as the designer bottles? No. By no means are they ugly though. In fact, there's something rather endearing about them.  

Eden are based in Brighton and have two stores in the town, in which they offer a refill service for a lower price! Simply take your clean, empty bottles in and they will either refill with the same fragrance or a different one of your choosing!



Firstly the store is amazing. A minimalistic space adorned with hundreds of optics filled with beautiful smells. Behind the counter the shop's logo is encased with exotic foliage on a turf background. Literally the definition of 'instagrammable'.

The staff are super friendly and spend time ensuring you get the product you want. Their knowledge of different notes in perfumes is pretty impressive. I chose to refill Rush and change Mon Guerlain for Guilty. I couldn't resist choosing another and plumped for Poison Girl on the shop assistant's recommendation.

£32 later, I left the shop a happy customer. Not only did I have 90ml of ethical perfumes but I had probably saved myself in excess of £100 just by making a more conscious choice.

Whether you live a Vegan lifestyle or not, I highly recommend giving Eden a go. At these prices there is really nothing to lose.

Pricing:
30ml - £18 (online) - £12 (in-store)
50ml - £24 (online) - £15 (in-store)

Over and out,

H

Comments

  1. Amazing piece of content, Thank you for sharing this blog....
    https://hautcosmetics.ca

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts

Personal 'Gram