Skincare Heroes

Good, reliable skincare is super important to an oily, acne prone skinned gal like me. I've battled for problem skin for what seems like an eternity, however I've been using this combo for well over 6 months now and my skin is better now than ever.

Don't get me wrong, these are not miracle cures. Hormones, diet and water intake are a massive part of keeping skin clear and healthy but when I slip up and raid the biscuit tin, I rely on these heroes to minimise the damage!



Camomile Sumptuous Cleansing Butter - The Body Shop - £10
I'm obsessed with this product - it literally melts the make up off of my face! The butter is not dissimilar in texture to coconut oil. It's almost like a wax that melts to oil with the warmth of your skin.
I simply take a 10p sized amount, massage into my face and remove with a warm face cloth. Et voila; soft & clean.


Tea Tree Skin Clearing Facial Wash - The Body Shop - from £6.50
I use the facial wash daily - morning and night. The tea tree feels really refreshing and removes all the daily impurities whilst treating any sneaky blemishes that may be muddying my visage.


Tea Tree Skin Clearing Clay Mask - The Body Shop - £11
Who doesn't love a good face mask? Let me introduce my new favourite!
I use to use the Himalayan Charcoal mask but it was just a bugger to remove - this mask gives me the same results but without needing a chisel to get it off. 
The lady in the shop also told me it's also great as an on the spot treatment!



Vitamin E Intense Moisture Cream (£2.99) & Facial Oil (£2.99) - Superdrug
Obviously, with blemish prone skin, I am on the oilier side. I use a lot of tea tree based products which can be quite drying so it's important to hydrate to prevent my skin over-producing oil. 
I use a matte foundation so the Intense Moisture Cream stops my make up looking dry and dull. I tend to sleep in the facial oil or use it on no make up days.

Comments

Popular Posts

Personal 'Gram