My Story...

I guess this is the bit where I awkwardly describe myself. Well, here goes...

I'm a 20-something with an incredible passion for my child cat. I am a sucker for a trend, have a mild obsession for taking a selfie or two (hundred) and am partial to a gin every so often. I'm also Vegan.

Ever since I can remember, I have felt weird about eating meat. When I was a wee one, I legit recall stuffing chicken pie filling into my cardigan pocket and then swearing blind I'd eaten all my dinner whilst the gravy seeped through to reveal my lie...

Fast forward a couple of decades, I began to become more and more interested in eating a Vegan diet. Hours of my life were spent glued to YouTube watching what people ate for their dinner. Who knew it could be so addictive?

Finally, I took the plunge. And six months on, I'm fully immersed, and my new favourite hobby is discussing a cruelty free life with anyone who'll listen. I basically just created this to bang on about it some more...

Over & out,
H

Comments

Popular Posts

Personal 'Gram